my hp printer not printing black

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
Ответить
princezlato

my hp printer not printing black

Сообщение princezlato » 09 июл 2021, 15:07

Out of the various issues printer users experience, we’d say that the HP printer not printing black ink is right up there (or is it down there?) with the basics. Why? Well, because ink is black, of course.

It’s more than that, though: while color printers have been a thing for decades, there are still plenty of non-color printers used and available at every price level, whether we’re talking two-digit or four-digit price tags. Plenty of offices don’t bother getting a color printer at all: since they will only be printing text documents, they need a printer that excels in areas besides creating a nice palette.

Therefore, this is an issue that affects the widest range of users and all kinds of HP printer ink cartridges. Whether you are someone with a color printer who’s getting rainbows but no black or a non-color users that needs those documents printed quickly, we’re going to guide you through the HP troubleshooting steps with this all-too-familiar problem. my hp printer not printing black

What we're going to discuss today:
Did you install the black ink cartridge properly?
Did you calibrate your HP printer after installing the ink cartridge?
Do you own an older printer? When was the last time you cleaned the printheads?
If your HP Printer is still not printing black ink, you have one last option why my hp printer not printing
Did you install the black ink cartridge properly?
For all their modern perks, printers still use a fairly rudimentary way of feeding the ink (or toner) to the printer. That suits the manufacturers just fine, as you need to constantly replace the cartridges.

Ответить